Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Become A Volunteer For The 2020 St. Jude Radiothon!
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute To Kobe and Gigi Before The NBA All Star Game [Video]
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- 5 Black Women Who Landed Major Beauty Campaigns
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House