There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Mia Love Pleads With GOP To Connect With African Americans After Getting Dragged By Trump
- FBI Confirms Gillum Is Not Corrupt And That DeSantis Lied
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ayanna Pressley Calls Out Democrats For Not Supporting Black Women Candidates
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
"Family Matters" Cast Reunites For Entertainment Weekly Shoot [PHOTOS]
1. “Family Matters” CastSource: 1 of 6
2. Jaleel White & Kellie Shanygne WilliamsSource: 2 of 6
3. “Family Matters” CastSource: 3 of 6
4. Kellie Shanygne WilliamsSource: 4 of 6
5. “Family Matters” CastSource: 5 of 6
6. “Family Matters” CastSource: 6 of 6
Get Up! Poll: Do You Parent Like Your Parents? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com