There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: Throw It Off
- Kurt Carr writes Song to Honor Deceased Assistant
- You can be a Millionaire, You just can’t be Typical
- Taffi Dollar talks about being “unfiltered”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
"Family Matters" Cast Reunites For Entertainment Weekly Shoot [PHOTOS]
1. “Family Matters” CastSource: 1 of 6
2. Jaleel White & Kellie Shanygne WilliamsSource: 2 of 6
3. “Family Matters” CastSource: 3 of 6
4. Kellie Shanygne WilliamsSource: 4 of 6
5. “Family Matters” CastSource: 5 of 6
6. “Family Matters” CastSource: 6 of 6
Get Up! Poll: Do You Parent Like Your Parents? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com