There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hosea Feed The Hungry “Hosea Helps”
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- A Natural Journey: 13 Natural Hair Do’s And Don’ts
- Register To Win An Apple Watch From AARP Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
Get Up! Poll: Do You Parent Like Your Parents? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com