Roseanne Barr recently got into a lot of trouble after firing off a racist tweet about Valerie Jared. She was one of Barack Obama’s senior advisors and Roseanne spoke about how she looks like a monkey. Roseanne sent out an apology and also blamed the tweets on Ambien.
The president of ABC has cancelled the show and many are happy with the decision. GRIFF talked about how he feels bad for a lot of the people that worked on the show because now they don’t have a job. They then began to talk about how Donald Trump says whatever he wants and nothing happens to him.
Erica Campbell wants to know how we can change the fact that people can say whatever they want. Let us know your thoughts about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Meech Talks to K.Samone At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Talks About His Role Playing A Pastor On BMF [Video]
- Young Thug, Gunna & Lil Meech Pay Homage to BMF at Red Carpet Premiere [Video]
- Capella Grey Breaks Down Hit Single Giyalis, What Missing From The Culture, Reppin New York & More
- Kash Doll Hits Shows Off Her Baby Bump At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- DaBaby Hits The Red Carpet For BMF Premiere [Video]
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
How Roseanne Barr Learned She Can’t Get Away With The Same Bad Behavior As Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com