Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Love Thy Neighbor”- Scripture Of The Week
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- If You Wondered About The Motive Behind Melania Trump’s Border Visit, Her Jacket Said It All
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- Women To Know 2018: Aramis Ayala, Walking In Faith Through The Trenches
- Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com