Erica Campbell has 3 kids and believes in raising them with love as well as discipline. Back in the day kids would get hit, but with no explanation. Sometimes children need to understand what they did and to have a conversation with love from you.
Erica believes that this will help properly equip them in life. Children should know they have to do chores, homework and more in order to set them up for success. Erica mentioned that her mom believed in love and discipline so she is showing her kids the same thing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Love Is Saying No Sometimes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Your Words Take Root [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Truth And Love Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TaMyya J Debuts Her New Single “Feel The Rain”
- Major. Debut’s His new Single “When You Love Me”
- Use Your Village | Ericaism
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico