Erica Campbell has 3 kids and believes in raising them with love as well as discipline. Back in the day kids would get hit, but with no explanation. Sometimes children need to understand what they did and to have a conversation with love from you.
Erica believes that this will help properly equip them in life. Children should know they have to do chores, homework and more in order to set them up for success. Erica mentioned that her mom believed in love and discipline so she is showing her kids the same thing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St.Jude Radiothon 2024: Become a Partner in Hope Today! [Click Here]
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cam Newton Gets Swung On At His Own Football Camp [Video]
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Shooting At Kansas City Chiefs Parade
Veda Howard Shares about having a Heart of Gratitude
Veda Howard Discusses the Dangers of Pride on Good Day Atlanta
How We Can Help Dads Get Work For Father's Day [Exclusive Video]
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage