What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Darlene McCoy
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: 1K Phew
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Isaiah Templeton
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Jor’Dan Armstrong
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Smokie Norful
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ask Willie: How Can I Attract A Better Man?
- #PITP18: How Well Do You Know Koryn Hawthorne?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com