Dr. Katina Kennedy is talking about food affecting your mental health. She spoke about the dangers of eating a lot of food with sugar, salt and carbs. It can make us becomes sleepy, short tempered and more.
Dr. Katina also wants us to stay away from food that is processed and that contain high fructose corn syrup. She wants everyone to try and drink a cup of water before bed as well as when you wake up. This will help your kidneys, metabolism and skin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Chris Rock To Reboot ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ As Animated Show For Paramount+ And Comedy Central
- Driver Who Killed Nicki Minaj’s Father Sentenced
- Ryan Cameron Presents: Greek And Grown Festival 2022
- Donald Trump Opens His Sphincter-Shaped Mouth To Speak On Brittney Griner
- GRIFF’s Joys & Concerns Featuring Pastor Mike Jr. “I Feel A Breakthrough”
- Rick Dorn Claims Victory With “It’s Done” | Introducing
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Winning by Using The Power of Extra
- Tiffany Cross Calls Out Mainstream Media’s Attempted Rehabilitation Of Trump Administration Officials
Dr. Katina Kennedy Explains How Food Can Affect Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com