Erica Campbell used to be scared to say “no” to people because she didn’t want them to think bad of her. She used to say “yes” out of guilt also because she missed other events in the past. Erica mentioned that it’s okay to do something because you don’t want to.
She wants you to take time for yourself because that’s an act of self-love. Don’t feel you need to give long excuses and do what you need to do. Remember its okay to say “no.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Live in Atlanta: Faith Business Wealth Impact
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard: Hymns Tour
- These Black Women Are Making HERstory In Elections For Minnesota State Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
Love Talking: Love Is Saying No Sometimes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com