Vernon Martin is known for creating fabulous hairstyles on Kerry Washington, Angela Bassett, Mary, Mary and more. He explained to women not to be scared to wear wigs and weaves. It’s an accessory for women of all different colors.
He said you must learn how to take care of your hair under as well and that’s most important. Vernon also addressed women that are wearing shiny wigs. He believes that you should have your stylist refer you to a company that makes wigs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Larry Elder Gets Trounced In Recall Election As California Voters Choose To Stick With Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Report: Roswell High School Student Stabbed On Campus
- Metro Elections 2021: All You Need to Know During Election Season
Vernon Martin Explains Why Women Shouldn’t Be Afraid Of Wigs & Weaves [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com