GRIFF has a prayer for the person that stole his daughter’s phone. He is not very happy about it and she didn’t misplace it someone literally took it off her desk and won’t give it back. GRIFF mentioned that he’s been texting the phone and making funny threats to them.
He is also not happy that he has to talk to his ex-wife now just to talk to his daughter. GRIFF told the person that he is sending people to the house if he doesn’t get the phone back by Monday. We hope she gets her phone back.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Larry Elder Gets Trounced In Recall Election As California Voters Choose To Stick With Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Report: Roswell High School Student Stabbed On Campus
- Metro Elections 2021: All You Need to Know During Election Season
GRIFF’s Prayer To The Person Who Stole His Daughter’s Phone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com