It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Private School Teacher conducts Mock Slavery Lesson
- Government withholds 84-year-old Woman’s Social Security over College that She Never Attended
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: He Loves Me
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Calls The Police On Shotgun Wielding Neighbor, Police Arrest Her Instead [VIDEO]
- New Jersey Teen Goes From Being Homeless To Getting Accepted Into 17 Colleges
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Ericaism: The Process Ain’t Pretty [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com