Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOCATIONS ADDED: Here Are The Locations For Free Meals For All Atlanta Students
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Family Who Named Their Newborn Twins, Covid & Corona [VIDEO]
- Man Uses His Savings To Buy Gas For Nurses Fighting Coronavirus Outbreak
- Faith Walking: Having Childlike Faith [VIDEO]
- They Say Quarantine Leftovers Hit Differently: Cooking Smart During Quarantine
- A Time of Refreshing: VaShawn Mitchell & Friends Mini Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE]
- No Mask, No Problem… Make Your Own! by @VedaHoward
- Detroit Bus Driver Who Complained About A Passenger Coughing Has Died Of COVID-19