Jason Crabb has been singing gospel music for quite some time. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he is so honored everyday that God has chosen him to have this career and share the love of him. Jason believes that when you give your heart to Jesus it is one of the best moments of life that you will always reflect on.
He also talked about the separation of music and how he doesn’t enjoy it at all. Jason mentioned that anything that is separate isn’t of God because we are supposed to love on each other to make the kingdom of God stronger. He is also humbled and excited that he is being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Atlanta News: Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Win $102 CASH + Tickets to see Tasha Cobbs Leonard!
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
Jason Crabb: “Anything That Separates People Is Not Of God” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Jekalyn Carr's 'Joyful Evening' at City Winery Recap [Photos]