Jason Crabb has been singing gospel music for quite some time. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he is so honored everyday that God has chosen him to have this career and share the love of him. Jason believes that when you give your heart to Jesus it is one of the best moments of life that you will always reflect on.
He also talked about the separation of music and how he doesn’t enjoy it at all. Jason mentioned that anything that is separate isn’t of God because we are supposed to love on each other to make the kingdom of God stronger. He is also humbled and excited that he is being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: At Least Two Children Killed, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Republican Makes 'Inappropriate' Comments About Children, Oral Sex
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
Jason Crabb: “Anything That Separates People Is Not Of God” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com