GRIFF’s friend is getting married and began to discuss wedding rings. He mentioned that he was going to get one from the pawn shop and GRIFF didn’t think that was a good idea. GRIFF believes most of those rings are there because the relationships ended badly or they got divorced.
His friend thought GRIFF was hating because he isn’t married anymore. GRIFF was just trying to be honest, but it didn’t go well. Would you buy a wedding ring from the pawn shop?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- Atlanta Officers Fired After Tasing AUC Students After Saturday Protests
- Atlanta Officers Tase Young Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car After Curfew [VIDEO]
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Establishes A Curfew For The City Of Atlanta
- 7 Little Richard Songs That Lead The Way For Rock-N-Roll
- Protest In Atlanta Turns Destructive As Police Cars Are Set On Fire And Destroyed
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]