GRIFF’s friend is getting married and began to discuss wedding rings. He mentioned that he was going to get one from the pawn shop and GRIFF didn’t think that was a good idea. GRIFF believes most of those rings are there because the relationships ended badly or they got divorced.
His friend thought GRIFF was hating because he isn’t married anymore. GRIFF was just trying to be honest, but it didn’t go well. Would you buy a wedding ring from the pawn shop?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- For Alicia Keys, Skincare And Affirmations Go Hand-In-Hand
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Teen Who Recorded George Floyd Murder To Receive Special Pulitzer Prize Citation