Erica Campbell spoke about how one of her friends loves to watch rachet television shows. She then mentioned that you must be careful with what you’re consuming with food, television, music and more. Erica listens to gospel music majority of the time because of what she does.
You have to think to yourself at times when you are watching something is it Jesus like. We want to walk with him and we have to carry that. She even spoke about how social media can change and make you feel differently so we have to stay off of it at times.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How Terribly He Handled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Jordin Sparks Shares The Houston Roots Of Her Ultimate Love Story, New EP & More [INTERVIEW]
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- After Losing To Dinkins, Giuliani Conceded And Urged Support For New Mayor In Spirit Of ‘Democracy’
- Chick-fil-A Atlanta “Delivering Hope” Contest
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill