Erica Campbell spoke about how one of her friends loves to watch rachet television shows. She then mentioned that you must be careful with what you’re consuming with food, television, music and more. Erica listens to gospel music majority of the time because of what she does.
You have to think to yourself at times when you are watching something is it Jesus like. We want to walk with him and we have to carry that. She even spoke about how social media can change and make you feel differently so we have to stay off of it at times.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- Atlanta Officers Fired After Tasing AUC Students After Saturday Protests
- Atlanta Officers Tase Young Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car After Curfew [VIDEO]
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Establishes A Curfew For The City Of Atlanta
- 7 Little Richard Songs That Lead The Way For Rock-N-Roll
- Protest In Atlanta Turns Destructive As Police Cars Are Set On Fire And Destroyed
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]