Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Georgia Woman Awarded $1 Billion In Damages For Sexual Assault Case
- NFL Adopts New Policy Requiring Players To Stand For The Anthem, Twitter Reacts
- Michelle Obama Posts Private Pics Leading Up To Memoir
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Stacey Abrams Just Made History, Secured Bid To Become First Black Female Governor In U.S.
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor