Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Woman Screenshots Email From Company Saying She Didn’t Get A Job Because Her Name Is ‘Ghetto’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Clark Atlanta University Is Far From Alone When It Comes To Student Housing Issues
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- How To Create Your Own Edible Garden
- This Alabama County Has Never Had An Integrated School Until Now