Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Testimony Of Deliverance
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]