Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seatbelt Stop
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Barbara Lee Reacts To Laphonza Butler’s Appointment As Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Interim’ US Senate Replacement
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Greater Deliverance Church | Streaming Broadcast: Sundays 9:00am-9:30am
Jekalyn Carr Joins Atlanta’s Praise 102.5 As New Midday Personality
Erica Campbell Album Release Event | Register to Win Tickets
Serena Williams Gives Birth To Her Second Daughter, Adira River Ohanian