Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Register To Win Tickets To Alcorn State VS. North Carolina A&T In The Celebration Bowl
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Everything You Need To Know About The Atlanta United MLS Cup Victory Parade
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff