Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ben Carson Protested By Hurricane Harvey Survivors — As He Should Be
- James Comey Memos Show How He Really Felt About President Obama, Eric Holder And Loretta Lynch
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Hebrew’s ‘Praise Dance On Em’ vs J South’s ‘Blame God’