Do you ever ask God for something, but don’t know why you are asking for it? Erica Campbell spoke about how in every situation God gives us more than we ask for. We must please him and live the kind of life he wants us to.
God provides for us no matter what and we must focus on that. We pray and ask a lot from God, but we must always know that he is always there for us. Don’t forget to thank him for everything he’s doing for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nominate a Breast Cancer Survivor to Attend Our Pretty In Pink Pretty Hat Luncheon
- Dan Cox’s HBCU Visit Falls Flat As MAGA Republican Woos ‘Nearly Empty’ Morgan State Crowd
- Florida Official Resigns Amid KKK Photo After DeSantis Hand-Picked Him To Lead Black County
- Black People Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘This Is Between Ime Udoka & Nia Long’ | Episode 19
- Kanye West Claims To Relate To London Mourners Because He ‘Lost My Queen Too’
Ericaism: What Are You Asking God For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com