Pastor Charles Jenkins does so much more than just sing and preach. He is also an amazing husband and working on building people up at his church. Jenkins believes that all churches are different and at his they do more fellowshipping.
They recently had a March Madness tournament where they watched games and spoke on what interest people at the church. He wants to reach souls at all times. Congratulations Pastor Charles Jenkins on all of your success.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Cool Dads Rock and LaTonya Askew joins The KD Bowe Show informing Fathers about Family Law
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- The Easter Sunday Dinner Contest
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Charles Jenkins Talks About Showing And Sharing At Fellowship Chicago [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com