Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell are very open and honest about their relationships. They try to help others that deal with certain things in marriages, life and so much more. A caller spoke about how she was married for 15 years and how she got a divorce.
Her and her ex-husband had a child together so they would do stuff with him and built a friendship. Hearing about Tina’s situation, Erica’s Black love stories and more were inspiring. They decided to get married again and it has been wonderful since then so she wanted to thank Tina and Erica.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anyone Fighting Cancer Keep Fighting
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $102 In Fall Cash!
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey