Has the enemy been trying to take things from your life? Erica Campbell spoke about how her kids sometimes get scared to sleep in their room because they think something is in it. She tells them not to fear and not let the devil have power over them.
We must not let the enemy give us fear, sadness or anything like that. Give the enemy his walking papers and tell him to get out. God will carry you through those bad times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- North Carolina Republicans Admit To Suppressing The Black Vote
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage