Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kurt Carr writes Song to Honor Deceased Assistant
- You can be a Millionaire, You just can’t be Typical
- Taffi Dollar talks about being “unfiltered”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
Celebs Send Their Kids Back To School [PHOTOS]
1. Celebs Send Their Kids Back To SchoolSource: 1 of 8
2. J. LoSource: 2 of 8
3. LaLa AnthonySource: 3 of 8
4. Prince WilliamsSource: 4 of 8
5. Tamera Mowry HousleySource: 5 of 8
6. June AmbroseSource: 6 of 8
7.Source: 7 of 8
Why Being A Substitute Teacher Is Such A Hard Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com