Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ayanna Pressley Calls Out Democrats For Not Supporting Black Women Candidates
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
Why Being A Substitute Teacher Is Such A Hard Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com