Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Testimony Of Deliverance
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com