Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #ChangeMyName: Michelle Williams Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know For Early Voting In The May 22nd Georgia Primary
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]