GRIFF was driving home and watched as a mother duck led her 11 ducklings across a busy road. Everyone stopped for them and he mentioned not one strayed away. It made GRIFF think about how we shouldn’t stray from God even when we are scared.
He told listeners to walk in victory and to stay in God’s grace. It could be scary and you can be afraid, but God will never leave your side. Think about all the times God has kept you and comforted you. Do your part and let God do his.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anyone Fighting Cancer Keep Fighting
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $102 In Fall Cash!
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: How Much Do You Trust HIM? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com