Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Testimony Of Deliverance
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com