Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- @VedaHoward Talks About the Danger of Comparison
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com