Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch: Mama Tina & Michelle Obama Are “On The Run” In Paris
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- Gabrielle Union Had To School Her Sons On Colorism After Noticing They Only Liked Light Skin Girls’ Pictures On Social Media
- Erica Campbell’s Daughter Reveals She Was Bullied Because Of Her Dark Skin
- Canceled! Millennials Pick Obama As Best President Over Trash-Talking Trump
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles