Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- North Carolina Republicans Admit To Suppressing The Black Vote
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage