The NCAA tournament has a lot of brackets busted. Loyola-Chicago’s very own 98-year-old, Sister Jean has been court side every game cheering on the team as they win. Jalen-Rose‘s grandmother, which is 100 years old is a Michigan fans has some words for Sister Jean.
She said to Jean, “It’s been a good ride, but it’s over Saturday. Go Blue! 100.” Linda Brown, who was at the center of Brown vs. Board of Education passed away at the age of 76. We will keep her family in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Community Drags Wendy Williams Over Ignorant Clark Sisters Comment
- #ChangeMyName: Michelle Williams Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know For Early Voting In The May 22nd Georgia Primary
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]