Erica Campbell spoke about not fearing things in life. Sometimes we get scared, but we should never allow fear to paralyze us. If we let it get in our way we won’t be successful and not go after things we want.
Erica wants us to stand firm and push through. God is always by our side and we must stay encouraged. Don’t fear and you can make it through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- The Most Hilarious Tweets Destroying Omarosa For Her Weird As Hell ‘Today Show’ Interview
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Charges Against Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case Probably Won’t Stand
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.