Has your mother ever gone off on you? GRIFF prayed for the kids that have experienced the “momma melt down.” He was talking with some little kids the other day and told them that they need to not misbehave because if they do they will experience “MMD.” They had no idea what that meant.
GRIFF talked about the mother raising her voice, giving that look and other things. He gave them advice and hopes their mothers don’t go off. We will continue to keep these kids in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Cast Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Impressive Black Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- Victory! Carmen Best Picked As First Black Woman Police Chief In Seattle After Almost Being Passed Over
- Shots Fired! 30 Subliminal Darts Obama Threw At Trump During His South Africa Speech
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com