Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away