GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Register To Win Tickets To Alcorn State VS. North Carolina A&T In The Celebration Bowl
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com