Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 3 Major Legends You Won’t Wanna Miss Perform At Praise in the Park