You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Cast Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Impressive Black Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- Victory! Carmen Best Picked As First Black Woman Police Chief In Seattle After Almost Being Passed Over
- Shots Fired! 30 Subliminal Darts Obama Threw At Trump During His South Africa Speech
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The Christ1 of 5
2. Color of The Cross2 of 5
3. Joshua3 of 5
4. The Robe4 of 5
5. The 10 Commandments5 of 5
Faith Walking: God Has Blessed And Supplied Me With All My Needs [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com