Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says
- Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: I Literally Believe In His Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com