Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- 5 Things about Palm Sunday that Remind Us Christ is King
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]