All this week on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’ve been discussing the topic of “Church Hurt.” As the week closes they began to talk about the healing process and how to overcome it. The first step is to look to God and pray for healing.
Talking about it can be very hard sometimes and this week we learned more people are dealing with church hurt than we know. Free yourself by telling your story and know you aren’t alone. GRIFF thanked everyone for sharing their hurt and we will continue to everyone that is going through this painful situation.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]