Jonathan Nelson was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. He shares how he balances his duties as a worship leader and an artist, and how he has transitioned from singing in his own family church, to singing on stages worldwide. Then, Jonathan talked about coming from a church that talks in tongues, and understanding that not every church is receptive to that way of worship. He also explains why he’s not bringing the artist in him to church when he’s worship leading on Sundays.
Best artists are the ones that organically come out of worship leading because God can trust them with the platform. Today, whatever my assignment is, God will breathe on it and give it life. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- 5 Things about Palm Sunday that Remind Us Christ is King
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]