Byron Cage talks about pastoring House Of United Believers for about six years, and how he ended up falling into unexpectedly. He also talks about working in Dekalb County schools in Atlanta as a biology teacher, and explains how teaching is a ministry to him, since teachers really have the chance to empower students.
Byron also discusses why he has so much love and support for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. He also explains why monetary donations to St. Jude are more than just money- they are actually equivalent to time in a sense. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s Standard Matters?
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Black Republican Tim Scott Is Deaf, Dumb And Blind To Trump’s Racist Past
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Deadly Bridge Collapse In Miami
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]