DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com