The news lately can be pretty disheartening to watch. Especially in the aftermath of yet another devastating school shooting, it’s easy to feel weighted down by all of the horrible activity happening in the world. But as important as it is to stay up to date with the pressing issues of our time, it’s also crucial to stay fed with positive news about what people are doing in their communities.
GRIFF and Erica Campbell ask listeners to call up and share their stories of community do-gooding. GRIFF talks about he initiative he is interested in being a part of. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Report: At Least Two Children Killed, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Republican Makes 'Inappropriate' Comments About Children, Oral Sex
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com