Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com