Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Koryn Hawthorne Meet & Greet 2019 [PHOTOS]
- All The Road Closures In Atlanta During Super Bowl Week
- MLK Day Events
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- Keep It 100: Husband Doesn’t Want To Wear Wedding Ring
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)Source: 1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com