Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Capacity Conference
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Blanco Brown On The Success Of “The Git Up”: “It’s A Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Isis Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Watch: Christian Rapper S.O. Releases Concept Video About Social Media “Goals”
- Lauren Daigle, For King & Country And Kirk Franklin Lead As The 50th Annual Dove Awards Nominees Announced
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com