Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Everything We Know About Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly ‘Orchestrated’ Attack
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com