For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’s Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Morgan Freeman Apologizes After Report Surfaces Accusing Him Of Sexual Harassment
- Georgia Woman Awarded $1 Billion In Damages For Sexual Assault Case
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- NFL Adopts New Policy Requiring Players To Stand For The Anthem, Twitter Reacts
- Michelle Obama Posts Private Pics Leading Up To Memoir