Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’s Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Morgan Freeman Apologizes After Report Surfaces Accusing Him Of Sexual Harassment
- Georgia Woman Awarded $1 Billion In Damages For Sexual Assault Case
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- NFL Adopts New Policy Requiring Players To Stand For The Anthem, Twitter Reacts
- Michelle Obama Posts Private Pics Leading Up To Memoir
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com