Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Power Moves: A Conference to Channel Black Women’s Growing Political Strength
- 5 Black Republicans Who Are Publicly Pledging Their Allegiance To Conservatives
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Black History Quote To Live By
- Ben Carson Reportedly Has A ‘Positive Influence’ On Trump And We Can’t Find Receipts
- Have Lunch With A Legend: Bebe Winans Meet & Greet [Register Now]
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]