Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Coast Guard Lt. Allegedly Wanted To Commit Terror Plot On Democratic Politicians, Journalists
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Update: Jussie Smollett Charged With Filing a False Police Report, Facing Jail Time
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com