The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Darlene McCoy
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: 1K Phew
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Isaiah Templeton
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Jor’Dan Armstrong
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Smokie Norful
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ask Willie: How Can I Attract A Better Man?
- #PITP18: How Well Do You Know Koryn Hawthorne?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]