Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Cool Dads Rock and LaTonya Askew joins The KD Bowe Show informing Fathers about Family Law
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- The Easter Sunday Dinner Contest
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com