Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- A Testimony Of Deliverance
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com