You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Update: Jussie Smollett Charged With Filing a False Police Report, Facing Jail Time
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Kev On Stage On Why TV Isn’t Only Way To Make It In Comedy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com