It may be the second month of the year, but we’re still feeling pretty newly into 2018. A lot of us made some promises to ourselves about how we are going to treat our minds, bodies and spirits this year. So GRIFF, Erica Campbell, and TJ share updates with each other on what they’re doing to get healthier.
Erica talks about her new workout regimen, and pushing through the challenge of sticking to it. TJ talks about giving up ratchet reality TV, and GRIFF talks about strengthening his discipline with getting into the word, and eating meat. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s Standard Matters?
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Black Republican Tim Scott Is Deaf, Dumb And Blind To Trump’s Racist Past
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Deadly Bridge Collapse In Miami
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]