Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Mama Tina & Michelle Obama Are “On The Run” In Paris
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- Gabrielle Union Had To School Her Sons On Colorism After Noticing They Only Liked Light Skin Girls’ Pictures On Social Media
- Erica Campbell’s Daughter Reveals She Was Bullied Because Of Her Dark Skin
- Canceled! Millennials Pick Obama As Best President Over Trash-Talking Trump
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles